Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rush! Phi Kappa Theta (φκθ)

"So, you've ever fired a gun before?"

"Yeah. A .22 rifle and a 9mm."

"Awesome! Came along for more?"

"No. I just broke up with my girlfriend."

"Oh shit, we shouldn't have brought you here!"

Heheheh. Nah, I'm not suicidal or psychotic. Okay. Not suicidal. Nope. But psychotic and in need of therapy? I'd like to think I could turn over a new leaf. I know I've done some pretty creepy things to people but this is just something different for me. Rushing means meet new people; people who wanna meet new people. Rushing means do shit with people; fun shit that you don't usually get your ass to do during the usual days of a semester. Rushing is refreshing to me as of now.

I know it's ironic but a trip to a shooting range 5 days after a break up is a pretty good way to blow off your steam. No, I'm not on rapid fire mode screaming "Die bitch! Die!" I was pretty precise. 25 yards out I only missed the target once but still got on the paper. 35 yards out I still got a decent score for a first-timer. The Glock 19 with the laser was bullshit, though. One whole clip and I only got the edge of the paper once. And then they tell me "the laser's off target."

Tomorrow's event is Charlie Murphy - Eddie Murphy's brother. He's a standup doing a show in Pittsburgh of all places. But hey, we're a cool enough city to attract Lifehouse. I dunno. Whatever lah kan?

Then there's a night on the town this weekend. And Hooters. Ya think anyone currently in my circle of contact would wanna go Downtown? Let alone see Shittsburgh? Then come Monday it's Fifa. Since people here prefer Halo and Guitar Hero and Madden, some asses are gonna get kicked by the Malaysian.

No comments: