Monday, November 2, 2009

The Difference A Penis Makes - Part I

As I was taking a piss in NJ's bathroom, she spoke to me from her room.

NJ: Kau kencing ke apa?
Me: Kencing.
NJ: Apasal takde bunyi?
Me: Kau tengah cakap dengan aku, dia jadi segan.
NJ: Oh, hahaha bodoh. Eh, nanti aku nak paint the wall that you're looking at. Kau rasa OK tak?
Me: Why would you wanna do that? There's the jamban, the sink, the cabinet. Dahla leceh nak get into all the tight spaces, surely the paint will get on the sides of the cabinet and all. Baik kau cat dinding tepi ni--ada towel rack je.
NJ: Eh, tak la! That wall you're facing mana ada apa-apa, that's the easiest! It only has the door frame and the light switch. Yang tepi tu leceh jugak sebab ada jamban.
Me: But the wall I'm facing...
NJ: ...is the easiest, I have NOTHING to deal with!
Me: The wall I'm facing has everything to deal with. You do know I piss standing up, kan?

2 comments:

njahmat said...

*laugh*

arJay said...

hahahahaha!! this really made me day!