Saturday, November 29, 2008

...And He Takes The Lead!

With the addition of two pairs of ridiculously discounted shoes from adidas during the Black Friday sale, I now lead Dian 18-16 in our ongoing Perang Kasut.

The score, however, will not remain the same for long, as two or three pairs still in service will have to be retired. This shall make the task of keeping the lead a tricky one; it is unwise to rest on our laurels over a whisker-thin lead.

And we must never underestimate the willingness-to-buy of a girl who will never accept losing something like this to a guy.

But let's not let it rain on our parade. I now have the lead.

2 comments:

njahmat said...

Hey. You forgot about me, is it? From the time I added the picture of my over-the-door shoe rack to now, I've added quite a number of shoes. Hah! Nanti i'll count, we'll see!

Shazwan Azizan said...

Eh, this is between me and her, OK.