Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adakah Merajuk?

I dreamt I was on a train. It's weird but I knew everyone on the train. Or rather, everyone I knew was on the train. Every face conjured up some memory from god knows when, as I walked down the aisle from one car to the next. Talk about memory lane.

There you were sitting against the window, muka monyok, staring out the window. There was nothing outstanding about you. You were just another passenger on the train. Nothing set you apart from everyone else. Yet somehow you did. Just like in a movie, where everyone's supposed to be everyone, yet somehow the star stands out. It could have been the camera angle (or my point of view), the lighting, body language maybe. I don't know.

I took three long, hesitant steps towards you. You did not ackowledge me. "Hello," I said. Your lips curled even more, and you looked even further out the window at the trees and lakes that zoomed past.

"Kenapa merajuk?" was all I could muster.

1 comment:

njahmat said...

sweet lah awak tulis pasal saya. saya tahu awak sayang saya. hahahahaha.
merajuk, me? nope. i thought it was you yang merajuk.
haha. remember, no telling my mom/grandma about my coming home!