Monday, May 4, 2009

Conversations

"Ooh, cuba rasa material skirt ni. Seronok gila en?"
"Um, ni nak buat interview and all that formal stuff kan? Tak rasa tebal ke?"
"You tak suka skirt tebal ke?"
"I kind of don't wear skirts, Dian."
- Shopping at Banana Republic, Prime Outlets Grove City

"Boy, sabar tu separuh daripada iman."
"Yang lagi separuh tu tak sabar la!"
- Aunty Noripah dengan anak kesayangannya

"Kenapa kau pecah telur macam tu?"
"Everybody cracks it that way."
"Eh, mana ada!"
"Habis tu kau pecahkan cemana?"
"Aku biasa pecahkan kat atas dia, macam ni..."
- NJ showing CatMan 822 how she breaks her eggs

"Honey, you should eat your breakfast."
"But I don't want to."
"Why not?"
"I just don't want to. And why do you keep telling me what to do? It's not like you're my mommy."
"Well, I am gonna be your mother soon."
"No, you can't be my mother soon. You can't give birth to me. I'm already born!"
"Now hold your horses young lady--"
"I don't have horses. And--and even if I did, I'd rather have ponies."
- Four year old girl arguing with her daddy's fiancée

Text message from NJ: Kau kat mana? Aku bosan gila, tgh bt bodoh kat bilik.
Purely coincidental text message from someone asking NJ's full name: Eh, NJ bt apa?
Reply: NJ bt bodoh.

Text message from Bozai to a friend: Ko nak main bola ak?
His reply: Ak taknak main bola ko.

Dian Hikmah says:
vatever
i anak dara alternative
Shazwan Azizan says:
ada kote gak?
Dian Hikmah says:
fuck u man

"It's not that I'm sexist. It's just that a lot of girls are such idiots."
- You know who you are

"You see three mirrors--your two side view mirrors and your rear view mirror. They make a golden triangle."
"Ohh, is that like the pubic triangle?"
"It's a pyramid, and at the top of the pyramid you see the all-seeing eye, En-Ra-Ha. Can you repeat that, please? En-Ra-Ha."
"Are you talking about the eye of Lucifer?"
"No."
"'Cause I don't know if I wanna look in there, thank you very much."
"It's not Lucifer. There are two fallen angels before Lucifer. There is En-Ra-Ha, Ra-Zi-El and Lucifer."
- Happy-Go-Lucky

"You shouldn't put diesel in a Ferrari."
- Harry Redknapp on players yang pecah

2 comments:

njahmat said...

kimbu!
hahaha, i am laughing my ass off at this very funny recollection. thank you, i just got a C for a history paper, and boy, it hurts. who the hell is CatMan 822? Nik or you?

Unknown said...

i googled dian hikmah and found ur blog.
yeah im psycho. haha.