Friday, May 8, 2009

KYS 2003: Prank Call

A: Hello, is this Hari? Hari Keresenan?
B: Yes, this is Hari. How may I help you?
A: Listen...I don't know how to explain this to you so I'll just say it. I come from a family of six brothers and sisters. Thirty years ago we were very, very poor. When my mother gave birth to the seventh child...we just couldn't cope anymore. She just had to give my baby brother away.
B: Why are you telling me this? Who-who are you? What's this about?
A: Shh! Let me finish first! Hari, we gave that child away--our flesh and blood. But we didn't plan on leaving him out of our lives. He was family. But his adopted family didn't like us...they were afraid he might turn his back on them. But they made a mistake, Hari.
B: And what does it have anything to do with me?
A: They let us name him.
B: And..? Who is this?
A: We named him Hari Keresenan. That baby...is you, Hari. You're the seventh child. You, Hari, are my brother.
B: What the fuck are you talking about?
A: I know it's a lot for you to take in, Hari. But I have proof.
B: @#%$^&*& $%%^&^*&*( %^&&**&(* **(*%$
A: Hari!
B: Don't you fucking joke with me! You think this is funny?
A: HARI! LISTEN TO ME! We--all six of us--are glad we tracked you down. I am your eldest brother, Hari Kemerdekaan. Brother... The rest of us--Hari Jadi, Hari Natal, Hari Raya, Hari Minggu--we're all so happy we found you.
B: *hangs up*

2 comments:

Nazmi Azudin said...

mcm mane dengan hashim bin pungut?

Izati said...

haha i remember you telling me about it.

and i remember telling my mum what you did. shame on you. hahahaha